Monday, July 9, 2012

Take on CHOP'T

I get that we are a society of sheep who will follow every recent
trend but whenever I see it in practice I am more and more appalled.
I never understood those crazies who will camp outside the Apple
store to be the first douchebag to get the latest Ipad, I don't get
people waiting three days to meet Justin Bieber and I don't get people
waiting on an endless line for a salad.

Today while walking down 23rd street I was met by what can only be
described as mass hysteria as I walked by some new lunch spot called
CHOP'T which markets itself as the new salad bar. I am all for a
good cheap lunch but when the line wraps through the restaurant then
out I the door and then down a half-a-block you have lost me. I
cannot possibly imagine waiting online for 40 minutes to get a plate
of lettuce, tomatoes and grilled chicken. They could be giving them
out for free and I still wouldn't be caught waiting there in 90 degree
weather.

No comments: