Saturday, June 30, 2012

Take on ConEd

My time has to worth something tangible although I have a very hard
time trying to justify exactly what it's worth. Well when I tried to
close my ConEd account yesterday, I was met with just that question.
I go through the automated menu and am told to hold for the first
available customer service rep. I wait 10 minutes and still only
getting elevator music, wait another 10 minutes and still nothing,
another 10 minutes and I start to pull my hair out, another 10 minutes
and I am ready to poke myself in the urethra with an icepick, 10 more
minutes and I start doodling monsters. 10 more minutes and I am about
to stick my he's in the oven

I hang up after waiting on hold for 59 minutes and 42 seconds having
accomplish nothing and now I know that an hour of my time is worth
about $4 which is what I 'saved' by canceling my service on Monday

No comments: