Thursday, June 14, 2012

Take on interrupted sleep

I am not sure why I even go to sleep before an early morning flight because there is just no way I can really sleep the night before a flight.  I swear that I woke up every 10 minutes from 2:30 till 4:30 so afraid that despite having my alarm set -and triple checked- I'd oversleep.   Now I don't have a history of oversleeping and my alarm does not have a history of crapping out and with a car-service coming at 4:50AM who will call me to tell me they are outside so missing the flight is almost impossible
But still I cannot sleep, there is just no way for me to ever get into an REM phase ever.   So now I got a 17 hour day ahead of me including 150 miles of driving and will be doing it on about 2 1/2 hours of sleep
MLIA



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

mike said...

Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the look out for such information. whiter teeth