Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Take on the Gay Oreo

I often read headlines of stories with no intention to read anything
but the comments written by the Internet meatheads and today was no
exception. When I read that Oreo cookies posted a rainbow picture on
their Facebook feed I had two reactions

- how the hell did anybody pick up on this, although I don't
'Facebook', I am well aware that you can be one friends with or fans
of people, celebrities and products but who in their right mind needs
to be sure that they get a regular Facebook updates from the Oreo
Cookie company?

- who the hell would spend their time commenting on it? Look at the
crazies here. Then again I do kind of hope that a bunch of these
hicks are serious about their boycotts because maybe it'll help fix
our country's obesity epidemic

No comments: