Thursday, June 7, 2012

Taking on Dick

I know this is probably juvenile but I think its due time that we put some pressure on big government to give us a constitutional amendment to force all guys named Richard to go with Rick instead of Dick for short.     I call up a customer today and every time I leave him a message I snicker..  It's not a full out schoolgirl giggle but honestly it's hard to keep a straight face when you call a dude Dick to his face.   It's just ridiculous to have a guy in a professional context use some name that elicits this kind of response, you don't see some chick going around with the name of Vagina or Chocha or something.. You can't even type a name like Dick Van Dyke into a reply over at Footballguys.com, the language filter grabs it and it shows up as **** Van Dyke which is more than just a bit idiotic but understandable if you could realize how many trolls they have hanging out over there.

So F you Dick Nixon, Dick Whitman and Dick Clark I'm sick of being thrown into situations that make me look a bigger jackass than I do on my own.

No comments: