Friday, January 7, 2011

So apparently the Mayans were wrong….


Forget Peak-Oil, Peak-Money or Peak Money.. I think we are on the verge of Peak-Life.. In the last few days there have been sightings of 3000 dead-birds in Arkansas followed by a similar sighting of 100’s more dead birds Louisiana. Then there are reports of 2 million dead fish popping up at the Chesapeake Bay. Add to that 50 random dead birds in Sweden, 25,000 dead crabs in England and 100 tons of dead sardines in Brazil.   The way I see it the Mayans were off by a year and 2011 is the real 2012

Now not everybody believes me as scientist all around the world are coming up with reasons like cold weather off the shores in Great Britain, Fire Works in Little Rock, electric wires in Baton Rouge and Samba in Rio but come on man we all know this is end..

This sounds an awful lot like those nasty plagues the Egyptians got or that nasty case of crabs that was going around NYC in the early 90’s so let me tell you…and if you aren’t yet convinced then take into consideration the 2 feet of snow that landed on my car, the price increases on the tolls on the bridges and the fact my knee feels like some 400 pound San Francisco Giant fan stomped on it.

I think it’s time to clean out that bank-account and go sit on the beach drinking frozen Margaritas in Punta Cana for 10 days cause the world is going to hell.

No comments: