Sunday, January 30, 2011

PIX is our pick

I am a bit of a news snob. I haven't watched local news in years, never pick up the Metro paper and although I love to listen to local AM sportstalk you'd never catch me on WOR for local politics talk with Ed Koch.
I admit I get most of my news from the footballguys free-for-all, the NY Times and the Daily Show although I will pick up the Daily News a few times per week to keep me updated with the goings on in local news and information but for any issue larger than an MTA strike I go to the Times. As for TV, I really only follow the network news for real info although I keep one eye on the opinion political outlets to see what the whack-jobs from both sides are up to.
Well although I stick with national outlets as a rule, I started to change my mind when I turned on Channel 11 last night. Hoya goya they got some chick prancing around named Jodi Applegate and news has never looked so good. I can't speak for her reporting acumen but I can report that this chick has got a gigantic rack. This broad walks around in 4 inch heels, a skin tight shirt and a pencil skirt which barely reaches her knee. Thanks to the heels the entire ensemble makes her ass pop like a balloon and her chest stick out like a set of bazookas and I am now hooked.. I heard her tell me about a bank-robbery gone wrong, the aftermath of this weeks big snow-storm and the reaction to some local Chinese businesses refusing to put us English signs and let me tell you I was fascinated. Now I cannot tell you anything about her stories but I am pretty sure she's either sporting the newest Victoria Secret amazing bra or my TV screen is warped....
Sadly her partner in crime looks like Long Duk Dong, the G-weatherman is pulling a Weekend-at-Bernies deal and Sal Marciano knows less about sports than Cathy No so you really got to take the good with the bad.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: