Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cosmo

When Mrs. TOR got a free year subscription of a magazine, I have to say I was kind of hoping she was going to choose US Weekly.   Not because the writing is good, the content is worth anything or because I just need to know who wore it better but mainly because there always seem to be a lot of hot chicks plastered over the pages.    Well I was mighty surprised when she opted for Cosmo, a magazine I have literally never before picked up.     I'm not sure why I haven't picked it up but good god was I shocked when I finally did.  
Every article is about chicks banging dudes, chicks going down on dudes and advice to chicks to dress and act more slutty.  

Look at the articles they are featuring this week (or month..i'm really not sure)

77 Sex Positions in 77 Days
75 Crazy Hot Sex Moves
Sex Tips from Guys  (I  imagine this will feature more JBs)
Sex positions you never tried
Bedroom blog

The more I think about it, this is totally Playboy, there are articles about sex positions, advice columns and a smoking hot chick on every cover..  Yeah maybe they don't have a naked photo-spread but those are always a bit overrated anyway..  I cannot believe that a chick can read this at an airport or subway without having anybody look twice.    This is the equivalent of Penthouse letters which is completely NOT acceptable living-room reading.




No comments: