Thursday, January 27, 2011

the pole

Let me just start off by stating that I have gone to Montreal with $300 worth of singles in my pocket, have saved on a hotel-room by spending the night bellied up at the Spearmint Rhino and believe FD's should be considered a national historic landmark.  

So I hope everybody knows exactly where we stand on the whole  'we love chicks and we hate dudes' issue.

I do have an issue with strip-clubs and it has nothing to do with taking advantage of women who have had bad relationships with their fathers or see it as a stepping stone to an acting career.   See I have never understood what is so appealing about the stripper pole.   Who the hell needs to see some chick with veins popping out her neck, completely red-faced as the blood rushes to her face hanging like she's some kind of statue while 'pour some sugar on me' blasts from the IBL speakers?  I can see that it is incredibly athletic when a chick hangs upside down from the rafters but I'm at a strip-club not a gymnastics meet.   

Give me a chick to do a sensual stroll across the stage, maybe gyrating up and down on the floor a bit and if she must use the pole as a phallic symbol but keep the triple lindy to somebody wearing a one-piece

No comments: