Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help

Coffee addiction is nasty, not just because of the withdrawal headaches. Coffee addiction leads to many difficulties because you because you become dependent on the caffeine to get yourself through the day. When it's bad it feels like a relay race where you race from one cup to another but unlike a relay race there really isn't a finish line. The problem is trying to find the fine balance between the needed caffeine boost and the line where you are bouncing off the walls with caffeine overload.

This is my ONLY issue with brunch, they keep serving coffee and I am so easily distracted that it's not uncommon for me to have 5 cups in an hour and a half which means I'm gonna be pissing like a racehorse for the next five hours and because I'm over caffeinated I'll probably spray the walls and the entire pisser will look like it's a Starbucks bathroom.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: