Friday, March 5, 2010

Is there a bigger ahole than

There are many things that irritate me but none more than the guy who has to take out his cell-phone and starts making calls the second he lands on a flight. I know many of us have a self-righteous attitude but can you get some perspective?

Just today after a 1:45 minute flight, some dude starts frantically making calls to every joe in his IPhone and having the misfortune of sitting next to him, I got to hear each one. Luckily for the receivers most of them were probably well aware of this routine and let their phones go to voicemail because they realized the absurdity of treating a 2 hour flight like a return from six weeks of deep-sea diving. I'm all for making sure your loved ones and your office are sure you are safe but a text message can serve that purpose and you don' interrupt every fellow passenger in the adjacent 10 rows especially when you are just calling to chat.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: