Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey Pervert, stop staring at my T*TS

Facebook Stalking




There are people I know who I suspect might be exhibitionists and maybe the kinds of people who have sex on ChatRoulette.com and I have another friend who I know is so private that I suspect she shower with a bathing suit on. The funny thing about the world we live in is that they can be the best of friends in real life and both types seem to meet happily in the wide-open world of Facebook.

What both of these people have done though is opened their entire lives up for the world to see and even with some ability to block some access the truth is that most people don’t do any of this and their lives are completely exposed for the world to see. Anybody who I know on Facebook knows the limitations to your ability to stay hidden unless you just leave no footprint what so-ever



Now I feel like there should be a two-way street, if you post pictures of yourself mooning the camera at a Friend’s rehearsal dinner than you should be privy to the picture of your friend’s cans but if you leave no footprint on Facebook whatsoever you shouldn’t be able to stalk completely anonymously. Now I know this goes against the entire interwebs and by signing up to FB you have relinquished your privacy but there should still be a forum where we can flock those perverts who are peeping at pictures of my sister-in-law while they themselves are as covered up as a Saudi Arabian woman on the same site.

Let’s call a spade a spade, the guy who stalks on Facebook without leaving any footprint is probably the biggest closet pervert there is, yeah he might walk around with a goofy smile on but that goofy smile is there only because he’s stalked you in every compromising situation possible.



Yeah it’s a bitch, but I am a bitch and I don’t care if you don’t like my bitching.

2 comments:

lovesuperkarma said...

nice t shirt is it for sale?

http://lovesuperkarma.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

hi david! i recently hid my photos too! omg but i had to cuz my husband got really annoyed that i put up all these photos of myself with gay male strippers at splash bar 'n grill and meanwhile i have his friends on my facebook so he found it kinda disgraceful. lmfao i'll open up my photos for you though in case i'm one those people you are referring to. so far, i only have brady & alberto who are able to see them. but i love stalking people's photos. one guy i know divorced my friend and removed me from facebook as well as all their other mutual friends. but then facebook started this feature where you can see people's photos even if you aren't friends with them. so i sit around and look at all these photos of him with all these different girls. it's great. i am so pissed that i am working today and everyone is off.