Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So now Dick Cheney is blaming George Tenet for the war in Iraq???

I don't think I understand this one.. Slippery Dick is now blaming the CIA for coming up with faulty intelligence obviously forgetting he pushed them to find ties between Muhammad Atta and Saddam Hussein This is like me blaming the bartender when I rip my shirt off at a wedding and embarrass my poor wife. Cheney is obviously setting us up for something, cause I don't think he talked to the media as much in 8 years as VP as he has in 4 months as ex-VP. You could say it is about defending himself or legacy building but Cheney has never NOT done something because he feared that it would be unpopular, this guy was born unpopular.


Then you see that the Hummer division might be bought by some Chinese company. This seems like the perfect guise to set up a way to bring the US fleet MPG average up.. Sell the biggest polluting car to the biggest polluting nation and hope that a negative times a negative will equal a positive.
As the kiddie toucher Glenn Beck asked. 'If we try to go 'green' as a world why would you put the biggest gas guzzler in the hands of the biggest polluter.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: