Saturday, May 23, 2009

MLIA

A few years ago when I was sitting on the bowl after having a large burrito right before a meeting and realized that there was no toilet paper. I sit there and after having to remove my boxers to use as impromptu toilet paper I come up with MLIA (my life is awful). I have use this as what I thought would be a 'clever way' to end a story.

My thought was get people (myself mainly) to tell a shitty story and end it this way so people knew when to stop cringing and were allowed to laugh

i.e. I walk into a bar, see some chick hooking up with a dude and after a few seconds realize it's my girlfriend and some dude who happens to also be drinking my beer and eating my cheese fries MLIA.
Well now that this ahole is hooking up with my chick an I step up and ask what the hell is going on, he calls me a jerk and she tells me that I'm freaking out and embarrassing her and she storms out.. I sit there despondent and when I get up the bartender gives me the bill for their food. MLIA

Well this was my idea.. I came up with it all myself, thought it was a great little saying that you could print on teeshirts, use at bars and basically hope it goes viral.

Well now. I understand there is a new IPhone App which allows you to post events that prove how terrible your life is. The kick is that you end your story with the initials (FML).
This is basically a Metropolitan Diary except the exact opposite and it's clever an all. The problem is that this FML is just my MLIA rebranded. So some dude comes up with this great idea, makes some crappy IPhone app an is now sipping frozen margaritas on some beach, while I sit on a busted beach chair in the miserable NYC humidity. MLIA
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: