Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bring 'em on!!!!!

As Obama prepares to clear out Guantanamo I have gotten a pretty sick feeling about the way this is going. First of all, he's been way to Bushy in the way he's been using 'state secrets' to avoid information from coming out and I am not happy with the fact those abuse pictures weren't released.. Although I am sure they'll be leaked to consumptionJunction at some point.

Then there are those FOX watching Hicks who are all up in arms about bringing some of the worst terrorists to the mainland. I'm not only advocating they get put into our federal prison system, I vote they put them into the general prison population amongst Schillinger Adebisi and the rest of the psychos. Let's see what kin of bad-ass Khalid Sheikh Mohammed really is.

But what's really scaring the piss out of me
are the people who they have now determined are OK to let go some of whom were apparently mistakenly swept up in various raids in Iraq, Afghanistan, Algeria or Bosnia or where-ever. Well these are the guys who we tortured for 7 years and are now gonna let go on their merry ways.. I gotta imagine those dudes are pissed off and if they weren't a threat to our country before, they are now!!!!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: