Sunday, May 24, 2009

Foot Fetish

I'm not one to spend a lot of time on any male grooming in general but honestly could not find the time or care to ever properly care for my feet. I may have the world's most disgusting set of feet. I remember a few years ago I went to a get my one and only pedicure and when the lady first got a sight of my dogs, she nearly threw up. The only thing I can equate it to is the look she had was like the first time you saw the brain eating thing in Temple of Doom.

Now this wasn't some foot rookie, this was a professional. The best way for me to describe them is nails growing on top of other nails. Patches of dead dry skin. I blame it on the running I do, but then again something tells me that Paula Radcliff's' shit don't look this beaten.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

mousta said...

you were a chubby non-runner when you got that pedicure. can't blame it on that.

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

The mental picture of this is totally un-welcome :)