Wednesday, June 11, 2014

take on "we're pregnant"

Mila Kunis was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night when she went on a rant about guys who use the "we're pregnant" thing and like most things Mila..I completely agree..   There really is nothing worse than some dude (or chick) who uses a phrase like "we're pregnant" because..well you guys aren't both actually pregnant, there is one person basically carrying around a sack of potatoes while the other is going out boozing and smoozing.   

This is like somebody saying that 'we're running the marathon" when it's really their partner lacing up the shoes and suffering through 26.2 miles of misery.. 

I've been lucky enough to have three kids but never once would I utter those words.. and if I did you can kick me the nuts, cause I'm going to do it to you, if you utter them.




1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

All I know is that when I hear the phrase, "I'm pregnant" come out of a girl's mouth, I immediately start thinking of ways to (1) leave the room, (2) say, "but it can't be mine!" or (3) persuade her to get an abortion ASAP.