Monday, June 16, 2014

Take on the new truck

I love food trucks and will frequent them at least two or three times
per week. I love the dirty gyro cart, supported Katz and Dogs, enjoy
the empanada truck, eat at the cheesesteak tuck whenever possible and
will even grab a dirty water dog a couple of times per month but when
I saw the latest incarnation of a truck I was less interested.
I love TGI Fridays but as a grease truck it just doesn't do it for me.
Not sure why but it just seams that a truck should be more David than
Goliath of maybe because nachos aren't conducive to street food

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

How about the BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK? Any of you or your readership ever suck down any of the offerings from the BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK??

What a weird name for a truck: the BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK. If I were a parent, the last place I would take my kid would be the BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK with the leering, flamboyantly gay, overtly sexual guy holding ice cream out for little kids. That's some fucked up shit. BIG GAY ICE CREAM TRUCK. Fuck you, Harvey Milk.