Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Take on the new McDonalds logo

I have a soft spot in my heart for a BigMac mainly because it is an
absolutely delightful sandwich but, probably also, because my parents
refused to ever take me to McDicks when I was a kid. All my friends
were getting a Happy Meal after little League and my mom would feed us
a kale and cucumber sandwich.
I was always envious of those other kids until I realized they are all
400 pounds now. I am not sure what made the Happy Meal so appealing
other than the two pounds of salt they threw of the fries because
anyway you cut it, it was just a small burger in a fancy box with a
cheap plastic toy inside. With that said, it was pure marketing
genius and there was really no reason to change from it...until of
course these geniuses at McDonalds inc. decided that they needed a new
logo and the one they probably spent millions to design is completely
frightening looking. I am not sure how this thing appeals to a five
year old because it looks like a comic book vagina monster

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Kale tastes godawful. It is my least favorite vegetable.