Saturday, June 14, 2014

Take on my own Fallujah

I am not one who believes in God, Holy Trinities or Heaven but if I
needed to describe Hell it would probably be Target on a Saturday
afternoon with three screaming kids. I don't know why three is so
much more challenging than two but three kids at the suburban Fallujah
is near impossible. Between the aisles, the toys, the perishables,
the 10,000 other families and the bumper cars there is just now good
reason to ever do this at any time other than 9:30pm on a Tuesday

Plus they were all out of wipes which is the one item I came in
for..the bastards!!!

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

At least it wasn't Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is the worst.

Did I ever mention the time my new BMW got keyed by some teenaged punk in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I only left the car there for like 30 minutes, too. I have never gone back to Wal-Mart since. Fucking low class trash clientele.