Thursday, March 20, 2014

Take on the German chick

There really aren't many people who are ruder than the Germans. I get
into Munich last night after a long day and painfully turbulent flight
and go get a beer and a weiner schnitzel at the hotel bar. I sit
down, nod at the bartender and check my phone for word from my
colleague. I look back and the bartender is nowhere near me, she has
her back to me and for the next 10 minutes I try to get her attention
to absolutely no avail. I felt like I was back in the single days
with every hot chick completely ignoring me. Except in this case, I
am sitting at a bar and would very much like to quench my thirst.
When I finally get her attention she says in her harsh German tongue

"I see you.. I will be with you when I have time"

This is not a chick you are trying to pick up but rather one from who
I am trying to purchase an alcoholic beverage

Thanks KeriAnn Schlaugerbier.

No comments: