Monday, September 30, 2013

take on the latest fiscal cliff

all the news reports the last couple of days are about the next government shutdown and fiscal cliff we'll go over tonight and unlike all the other times we were facing certain doom, this time I can't be bothered.   Not with the final episode of Breaking Bad, a new season on Homeland, NFL football, the end of the baseball season, the diarrhea I've had for a week and the changing of the leaves up in New England.   Maybe this is the Boy who Cried Wolf syndrome because they've tried to scare us all into something over and over again.  When they did this the first time, I remember it was all that people were talking about.. will they or won't they.   This time, though, nobody seems to care.  We know that at the end of the day, they will come to some compromise and if not.. they will all be responsible for being irresponsible and I can just hope we throw them all out on their asses..
 
I hope it hurts  
 
 
 

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

WTF is this "government shutdown" crap I've been suddenly hearing about? On Monday morning, I got an email from our PR rep asking me for my thoughts on the government shutdown and its effect on the average non-federal employee person living outside Washington DC. This was to see if I could get quoted in a news article about the government shutdown.

I had to Bing it, since I don't watch the news. I had no idea what she was talking about.

I blame this blog.

There weren't any updates on this blog about this government shutdown until this one, and so I didn't know what was going on in the world till this week.

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ