Sunday, September 8, 2013

Take on the faux 10 minute delay

I gave a theory about plane delays. If, on your way to the airport in
a cab, you see your flight is delayed by 10 minutes, you may as well
turn around and go home. Why would an airline even bother to announce
a ten minute delay, 10 minutes at the airport is congestion on the
runway. I believe that delaying a flight ten minutes when to are
three hours from your departure time, is the airlines way of prepping
you for what will inevitably be a four hour delay

The only good thing is that it'll mean I'll see the end of this
49er-Packer game

Go Geno

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I was there in person. I hate 49er fans. Bandwagoners. Obnoxious. Loud. Rude. In your face. Drunk. Even the women wanted to fight.

They are what you think Raider fans would be like, but aren't. Except that while Raider fans really are largely black and Latino, 49er fans at Candlestick were all white and Filipino.