Saturday, September 21, 2013

Take on ios7

After spending nearly three hours downloading the new iOS, in what can
only be described as a Microsoft experience, I finally turned on
IPhone only to find it had been replaced with a Windows phone. Gone
were l the sleek lines and dark hues m, all replaced with bubbly boxes
and an infusion of pinks, turquoise and grey. It was said I was
transported from 2013 onto the set of Goodfellas.
So not only did nothing look the way it should and not only were all
the apps hidden in weird compartments but the battery life, which has
been an issue since ios5, went from bad to terrible

Each keystroke seemingly removed one percent from the battery and each
web activity takes 10% off

So here I am, stuck in a world where the mere act of using your phone
sucks it dry, while at the same time burning out my retinas with 80's
awful

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I haven't downloaded it yet. I deleted like 200 or 300 useless photos of food and beaches, kept all the 2,775 photos of the good stuff, and I still only cleared 2.1 GB of free space.

iOS 7 requires 3.1 GB of free space.

Unknown said...

richard, deleting songs clears up space quickly.