Sunday, September 15, 2013

Take on the USPS

When I got an envelope in the mail from the USPS announcing exciting
news, I assumed it was their announcement that they were closing the
postal service. I get that there are some people(ones over the age of
70) who still depend on their mail carrier for something but for
anybody born after WWII, the entire concept of getting bills delivered
to your door seems antiquated
I get that there are other things that the carrier delivered like
magazine, circulars and promotional material but it's come to the
point that 80% of everything never even makes it into my Josie
anymore, going directly from the mailbox to the recycling bin

USPS, just end the madness!!!

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I always refuse the electronic billing only, and I insist on saying no to all those offers from credit card companies and utility companies. I force them to send me paper. F them. F the environment. F the trash can holding all my junk mail.

Unless and until they offer me a deal where they pay me a credit on my bill or give me a restaurant gift certificate in exchange for finally signing up for paperless billing.

Always gotta look for an angle.