Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Take on the nipple-less bra

As most of you are already well aware, TOR embraces our role as an
outspoken critic of anything to do with women's clothing, so it should
be no surprise with today's post. As I was putting around on Amazon
yesterday, I can across a nipple-less bra. Now my first thought was
"I didn't realize there was a market for these things" although the
thought was definitely intriguing.

The first things that got me were the reviews with many people
commenting how turned on they were when their wives wore them. This
isn't surprising, I guess, but what was a bit shocking was that most
of these reviewers used their Amazon screen names which in many cases
were their normal names.

But what I didn't quite understand was the corresponding picture, can
somebody please explain how a woman's nipples would face 3 o'clock
and 9 o'clock.

1 comment:

Zed said...

First, JWowww (from Macaroni Rascals) had the 3:00/9:00 positioning.

Second, I've "putted around" Amazon before and never come upon the bra section. Hmmmm.