Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Take on the IPhone 5s

Along with the rest of the world, I was captivated by the new IPhone 5s presentation made yesterday and was glad to see they made improvements to some of the hardware including processing speeds and an improved camera.  What really got me excited, though, was the finger-print recognition which be such a great timesaver for both unlocking the phone but also adds the possibility of downloading stuff from ITunes without having to type in some 10 character password

But what I really would like to see is the possibility of different people being able to access the same phone.  For example, I imagine that I should be able to be added as a user onto my wife's IPhone as she will be on mine but what would be über interesting is if eventually each person's fingerprint will only open their version of the desktop, similar to shoving multiple users on one computer

This would be very good for keeping a somewhat locked ecosystem for my four year old, who has more apps on my phone than I do.  Would really be nice for her to not be able to play her princess dress-up game without the fear of random pictures of Brazilian prostitutes getting dropped on my phone







Sent from my iPhone

No comments: