Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take on the Shameful

I'm contemplating starting a shame blog where I post pictures of people participating in the destruction of civilization. Standing at the airport I find some dude who seems to be of complete sound mind and body plant his grease-back ass right in the seats designated for the handicap. At what point did common decency get thrown to the wolves?
I knew a guy a few years ago who had one of those handicap tags hanging from his SUV and would always park in the first spot by the mall or baseball field. The guy didn't come in a wheelchair, he wasn't deaf or blind, he didn't have any physical ailment other than the fact he was 400 pounds. I'm sure he had a hard time getting around and when you'd sit with him, he'd breath so heavy that if sounded like you were in a wind-tunnel but there is no way that anybody should get a good parking spot because they have a cholesterol level nearing the temperature of the sun.
So from today forward TOR will post pictures of people who bring down the decency of humanity with their selfishness and laziness.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: