Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take on non Dishwasher safe

I love the SodaStream let me be clear but what really disturbes me is the whole 'don't put in the dishwasher' thing. Now I'm not proposing to dump the entire concept into the wasteland of yuppy indulgence but they have to come up with a way to figure out a cleaning method because I'm also not comfortable with mold buildup at the bottom of my seltzer. .
I understand the concept of not exposing plastics to high temperatures especially as we learn more about the dangers of BPA and its cousins but it still leaves me to wonder how the hell I'm supposed to clean these things?. Just like you don't wash your hands with cold water after dropping a deuce (unless you are in Europe) I cannot imagine getting anything clean by just rinsing it in luke-warm bath water.
I order to try to clean them, I have bought a bunch of bottle cleaners but I have yet to find one that is long enough while still keeping it tensile strength to be able to effective. It's like when you see the videos with the dudes with the 2 foot dongs, they need one of those hospital bed cranes to get the thing anywhere near the chick
So I implore Soda Stream to come up with a glass bottle which is dishwasher-safe cause I am getting sick and tired of that fungus flavored bubble-water.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for dropping by our blog and hope you enjoy browsing
Commercial Dishwasher