Sunday, March 20, 2011

Taking on..... Toilet seats

A few years ago when my buddy Kenny ripped a toilet seat off a wall while dropping a deuce I abused him about it mercilessly.. Poor kid is at work and excuses himself for a few minutes and before he knows it, he's swimming in a pool of sewage, toilet-paper and porcelain after he had heard cracking while seated upon his throne.
Well what goes-around, comes-around. Yesterday while filling the bathtub up for my daughter's bath, I plop down on the closed toilet lid and as soon as ass hit cheap chinese-plastic I knew there was trouble. My gigantic ass had cracked the toilet-cover in two like the crater line of an earthquake. Now I realize that I've let myself go but never before has a seemingly indestructible piece not been able to handle my weight.. This is my wakeup call...I am hitting P90X next week.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: