Monday, March 14, 2011

Taking on the @aol crowd

Have you noticed that whenever you deal with anybody who still uses a @aol.com or to a slightly lesser degree a @hotmail.com email address that the world seems to be perpetually stuck in the Y2K loop.
Recently I have been going back and forth with somebody about horse-riding lessons for my niece whose extension is something like this but she refuses to reply-all whenever I send an email to her with the obvious desire to have her include everybody involved. It always goes the same way, i send an email with people on the CC line and she replies to just me which means that now I have to forward it and each time this happens another email-thread starts.. I like efficiency and there is nothing more frustrating than dealing with people who do not see this as the priority it is
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Cathy said...

i hate it when people don't reply to all either. it drives me crazy. i used to have an excite.com email address up until kinda recently. isn't that embarrassing?