Wednesday, March 23, 2011

take on the map

We've all heard that black-men are hung like horses, white men are hung like turtles and asian men are hung like fireflies and today there is definitive proof that this ..Earlier this week I came across the following world-map ….http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/s.php?f=032011&p=penis-size_map.jpg  and all of a sudden there was scientific proof to the unfair advantage that we white guys notice every day of our lives.

Now I can't tell you that I know any of this from personal experience but I do know that whenever I go to the New York Sports Club that I feel vastly inferior as dudes walk around there flaunting their pecs, quads and units and honestly the guys who walk around with a third arm are almost never pale looking white dudes.   So it got me to thinking about those penis-pumps or all-natural pills you can take and who the hell actually buys these things and more importantly if they actually work.   Some of these dudes at the NYSC can't possibly be packing all that heat naturally, there has to be something to it and maybe they really are either chemically or mechanically enhanced..    Now I'm not quite ready to buy a pump as I'm not really sure who I'd be trying to impress but it might be nice not to have to triple wrap my towel when walking to the bathrooms out of the shame and embarrassment that is non French European inadequacy.     

But now we know why my Brazilian, Egyptian and South African friends all have chicks who fawn over them while my Irish, Dutch and Canadian buddies  all have to depend on killer personalities while my Indian and Chinese friends apparently just get their chicks really drunk ..  I also realize that I don't know any chicks dating people from Columbia, Venezuela or Sudan as I'd imagine they'd have problems walking straight and even if that was the case there is no way I'd trade up for a 12 inch unit for having to live in one of those hell-holes

1 comment:

Chris said...

White guys are growers, not showers.

It helps me sleep at night.