Monday, March 5, 2018

Takey on the Nunberger

Somedays we struggle for content, other days the content writes itself and somedays I wonder if we would be better off just posting a transcript of Sam Nunberg's interviews with MSNBC, CNN, The Weather Channel, The Disney Channel and Court TV. I have to think that there is something seriously wrong with this guy, I mean seriously wrong because nobody decides to whip out their little dingy and shove in Bob Mueller's face if they have any fear of Mueller biting it off. But Nunberg certainly isn't afraid of Bob Mueller and maybe that is because he's off of his mess, maybe it is because he thinks that what he is doing is protecting Roger Stone or maybe he's about to jump in front of the A train

I'm hoping it's no option three because I got to get to work tomorrow

No comments: