Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Take on the crazy day

In the last 24 hours I had my back operated on, had the indignity of needing help peeing and popped three more opioids than I'd promised myself that I would in a lifetime.  
But other than that, did I miss anything?!??

Oh yeah, I guess I did

- TOR favorite Sexy Rexy Tillerson was fired on twitter and a great story emerged when Trump
scolded Rex for not eating a salad (https://twitter.com/yashar/status/973615497592934400) while meeting in China with President Xi.  When you are getting put to task on dietary choices by Trump you know you are in trouble

- Rex's second in command was fired unceremoniously hours later for releasing a Rex firing timeline that conflicted with the White House's record

- rumor is that Trump is going to fire his secretary of veterans affairs and replace him with Rick Perry which I'm fine with because it would move the dumbest member of his cabinet further away from anything to do with our nuclear stockpile

- Stormy Daniels wants to give back the $130k to keep silent which is always great news

- Trump wants to start a new department called Space War Department to fight the Stormtroopers I assume

- the Pennsylvania polls will close in a bit over an hour which hopefully mean Trump spends the next two days describing Saccone as a drooling buffoon.

- Don Jr took a photo being interviewed by the Easter bunny. https://goo.gl/images/4bkJgb




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: