Sunday, March 4, 2018

Take on the Amazon Essential

I needed an fall/spring jacket that looked just a bit more respectable than my American Giant hoodie so I went over to Amazon and found a black jacket with 4.8 stars over a few thousand reviews. Two days later my jacket shows up and it fits great, is exactly the thickness I'm looking for and has amazingly deep pockets which you could literally stuff an iPad mini into. The only odd thing was that the "brand" in the label was AmazonEssentials which I had kind of heard of but assumed it was their service to bundle a bunch of things like toothpaste, hairbrushes and condoms together It's not exactly weird but it is sort of odd as it seems they are just bypassing their vendors and now going direct which you have to think involves a lot of headaches not worth their time

No comments: