Friday, July 10, 2015

Take on the wet bathing suit

There is nothing, I mean nothing, I hate more than sitting around all day in a wet bathing suit. Maybe it is the chafing, maybe it is the prime breeding ground for fungus or maybe it is the fact that is is plain uncomfortable but those mesh inner shorts are just miserable to wear. The issue is not just wearing it, the issue is the long term repercussions because if I sit in a wet bathing suit for a half a day, you can literally play connect the dots on my ass the next day with all the zits that will have formed. I break out like a 14 year old girl at an overnight sleepover pizza party and my entire ass looks like it's been attacked by a thousand mosquitos
The first company that comes up with a non zit on the ass bathing suit will have my business for life

No comments: