Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Take on PrimeDay





I wanted to discuss the Iran deal today but have kind of decided that,
unlike all these idiot senators and presidential candidates, that I
will reserve judgement till I actually read the thing.

Anyway in celebration of that 20 month negotiation, Amazon has decided
to open its coffers and discount a bunch of Roombas and baby wipes.
I have been on all morning and like what Woot-Off has become it is
just a collection of crap they cannot sell otherwise. I go online
wanting to buy something, even if I have no idea what I need but I
swear there is absolutely nothing interesting they are offering.
This is the Woot mentality through and through, just keep throwing
crap up and I guess they realize that at some point people will buy it
to help sell it out and get rid of it only see what crap is next.

So thanks for nothing Amazon, this entire day is ruined

No comments: