Thursday, July 16, 2015

Take on the Espys

I have been a sportsfan most of my life, love to watch sports and think about my FantasyFootball league more than any grown man should but when it comes to sports award shows I have to say that I don't get it. Honestly, in 20+ years of he ESPYs, I can honestly say I have never watched a single second of it. Maybe it is because it falls in the middle of the summer or maybe it is because I don't care who had the baddest dunk or which team has the best comeback, but I could not think of many things less interesting than them

So I hope Caitlyn Jenner had fun, hope the Jimmy V foundation had a good night, I hope Lebron got an award for best actor in a movie featuring a local high school thespian society and I hope that Odell Beckham didn't blow out his knee doing something goofy but mostly I hope that they cancel this thing or at minimum show more of the chick in the red dress

3 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

She looks a little too thick.

Righetti said...

Huh?

Mr. R. Lee said...

The broad in the red dress has thick arms and legs. Do not like.