Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Take on the Vegas price conundrum

As I checked into the Planet Hollywood hotel at $79 per night last
night something struck me. The guy ahead if me on line was checking
into the same hotel, at probably the same rate yet her showed up with
a woman who must have cost him 5x that. Is there some kind of price
point where you wonder the girl outclasses the hotel?? I guess they
are not all that concerned about it and this isn't exactly Julia
Roberts but you don't wear a $1000 suit to go and eat at the local
diner.

3 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Hey. What's wrong with Planet Hollywood? I've stayed there before.

Righetti said...

nothing wrong with PH.. the price of the hotel (off-season) is about $70 a night.. the price of the girl (off-season) was probably 10 times that for the entire night

DeSean Jackson said...

I'd hit it