Thursday, February 5, 2015

Take on Korean Food

Most of the time you worry about leaving Vegas smelling like
strawberry jubilee but this time I have a different problem. had a
great dinner last night but when I got on the plane today I feel like
puking. It's not that the food was bad, it was in fact great, or that
I drank too much, which I did, but the reason I want to puke is
because my jeans and sweater have that Korean food smell to them.
Anybody who has ever sat in front of one of those Korean BBQ's with
the thousands of kimchee options knows what I am talking about because
between the fermented radish ass farts and the stink of day old
bulgogi on your pants, sitting next to me must be a total joy for the
dude sitting in 10B

Luckily for him it's only a 5 hour flight.

3 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

This post is so white.

No matter how much some fat, sweaty pig of a muddled aged white guy smells like disgusting, putrid cheese, stale beer, and fart, you don't see me complaining about white people or their shitty, unimaginative, backwards-ass, ass-enlarging food.

Oh, wait. Yes, you do. All the time.

But I digress.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Btw, the Korean food in Vegas sucks. I've been to all of the Korean restaurants there, and they are all significantly subpar in quality and slightly overpriced compared to LA Korean restaurants.

Wait. Were you in Vegas for the AVNs??? I mean, the Consumer Electronics Show? *wink* *wink*

Righetti said...

At the AVN's guys working construction fly in to see working girls. At the World of Concrete they bus in girls for the construction boys