Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Take on the BCC etiquette



Years ago I was on an email list blog from some crazy chick which I had gotten on a decade earlier

She would almost always send it out these huge emails but with the cardinal sin of
sending out the rants as a CC instead of as a BCC.
This brings up the etiquette of the BCC because like herpes,
when this thing takes on a life of its own, it's nearly impossible to
stop

whenever she sent out as a CC I'd get this for the following 6 hours

"Remove me"

"Take me off this list, please"

"Can you idiots who want off the list not send that to everybody"

"Hey C, love the stuff but I'm tied up with a lot of stuff at work and
trying to keep my inbox clean. Let's catch up soon"

"Team Hassler"

"What did I tell you idiots about not replying all??"

"Hey jerk, do you realize that by sending that message to the entire
list it only perpetuates the problem"

"Whatever happened to Tim?"

" I think he got aids and died"

"I loved Tim, RIP"

"RIP Tim, love you man"

"I just saw Tim last month, he seemed to be so healthy for having an
advanced stage of AIDS"

"How come Magic Johnson lives a thousand years with AIDS and the good
God takes Tim so young??"

"You people are idiots, stop replying-all, Tim isn't dead"

"What the hell are you talking about, Tim is dead have some compassion"

"RIP Tim"

"He lived a good life :poursoutforty:"

"Idiots STOP REPLYING ALL"

"Yeah, just stop"

"Can I please be removed, I didn't know Tim but he seems like he was good guy"

"Sorry for your loss"

"C. are you guys taking donations for Tim?"

"Yeah, seems we should do something, we were like his family"

"How about a fund for all the illegitimate kids he sired?"

"Remove me"

"What ever happened to that guy who uses all those emoticons?"

"Hey guys    "

"sTOp RepLYINg to aLL"

"Mass murder on our hands"

"More like a ransom note"

"RIP Tim, died too young"

"So I took this girl BBC, then TOC and then bent her over and did her
reverse Asian cowgirl and blew my load in her mouth"

"How about TOR?"

"Is that the stupid blog about high heels and farts that Cathy is
always pimping?"

"Go team Hassler"

"So toddler was telling her friends that her mom has bigger boobs than
I do and it really pissed me off n'ah mean? Then I had this Chinese
rice over noodles and it looked like the time I went our with Brady in
K-town and we for drunk and I threw up all over the subway and it
looked like bibimbap"

"Thanks for the visual, get me off this list"

"Sir Aaron Rodgers has banged more hot Northern California poon than
there are idiots on this list "

"Wait, Tim is dead??"

"I just for back from a week in Croatia and my inbox is full of shit
and now I hear that Tim is dead, this week sucks"

"We need more of those sex stories from the guy who goes to
Brazil..and photos of McDonald's"

"remove me please"

"stop replying all..RIP Tim"

"Have I told you guys about the time some Japanese businessman shoved
a cantaloupe up my ass while shoving a gun in my mouth"

"A what??"

"This is getting good"

"Continue..."

"I am going to get a court order to remove me from this list"

"Remove me"

"I want off..but RIP Tom"

"You mean Tim? Or is Tom dead, too?"

"I loved Tom"

"Who is Tom, the only Tom we ever had was a friend of Righetti who
asked to be taken off the list"

"How do I get off this list??"

"Can somebody find Tom and ask him how he got off this list"

"I thought Tom was dead?"

"Tim is dead, not Tom"

"Ok, thanks for clearing that up,,sounded bad there for a while"

"Anybody want to see a photo of my meat curtains?"

"Yes"

"No"

"Everybody has seen your meat curtains"

"You people trying to get off the list need to stop sending that to everybody"

"Yeah send it to Chaniqua, she's the list administrator"

"...then I went back to the front desk and asked for Gloria who I went
at it with last month,   she's always ready to go bareback
and doesn't mind if I choke her a bit"

"Tim never seemed happy, hope he has found it in heaven..Henri"

"PLEASE GET ME OFF THIS LIST"

"they call me mellow yellow"

"who calls you that?"

"F Tim"

"not nice, have some respect"

"sorry I meant F'in Tim, I'm very upset"

"Did those two gay guys ever get married?"

"Yes we did and it was glorious"

"I want off this list, as I believe marriage should be between a man
and woman only"

"Shut up Brady and get back to bed"

"Unsubscribe"

"Sleep well my sweet prince Tim...and Tom"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah.

DeSean Jackson said...

Man, fun all y'all. This shit is stupid. Fuuuuuukkkkk.

DeSean Jackson said...

Fun?! Fuk!! Supposed to be fuk not fun. Dumbass auto correct.

Fuk it