Friday, February 6, 2015

Take on Brian Williams

I've read every lame excuse Brian Williams has given and none of them
make any sense

He says he misremembered whether he was in a helicopter that was fired
upon when the facts came out they he was in a different helicopter an
hour later

I can believe misremembering certain things but not others

I can't say for certain what I had for lunch on Monday, might have
been a dirty gyro or maybe a wrap but but I am 100% sure I never
snorted coke off of Pamela Anderson's ass

I may misremember where I first heard Every Rose has its Thorn but I
would be 100% sure whether I bagged Tiffani Amber Thiessen to it in
college

I may not remember my flight number from last week but I would not
misremember whether that plane got fucking shot down


Brian Williams should stick himself in a deep dark cave with Hillary
Clinton and Paul Ryan and get ass rammed by a Humvee full of ISIS
assholes and tell us if they remember getting shot at then...or what
their time in the Chicago marathon was

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I don't think it is that big of a deal.

What I do think is a big deal is that chubby white girl who posted a photo of a sleeping Julian Edelman and said she fucked him.

I hope she was lying. Because if she wasn't, Edelman has low self-esteem.