Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Take on the guy who refuses to lift a finger

In my 39 years on the fine earth I have learned one thing..There are
two types of people in this world...ones who help pack their groceries
and ones who stand there like pieces of shit.
I get that you believe some snot nosed kid should be at your beck and
call at all time because you and your big Lexus SUV should be waited
on but sometimes being a human gets in the way of your life. But it is
not just that helping out humanize you a bit, it also speeds up the
process for everyboy. I will alway help pack my own groceries even
when I am with all three kids because..well I don't believe that being
civil is a character flaw and if nothing else it means the guy behind
me with three screaming kids gets out of there just a little bit
quicker

Get off your IPhone and lift a finger.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I am forced to bag my own shit at Fresh N Easy and CVS now. I hate bagging. So a trip to a supermarket that still has baggers instead of self-bagging is a welcome respite.

In other words, I will hand my package to the bagger, I will help out with moral support and cheer the deed on, but I won't engage in the act. I just don't stick it in.

No insertion for me. I believe in safe bagging.