Saturday, December 27, 2014

Take on the White Elephant

People always assume the worst gift at the White Elephant is the bacon
scented dryer sheets or the farting piggy bank but the worst present
to get stuck with is far and away the scented candle. It's not just
that a scented candle blows but it's the kind of gift you can't even
rip on properly because some 65 year old aunt actually thought it was
a thoughtful gift. When you get a total crap gag gift it's easy to
rip it but a candle or some crappy picture frame is half seen as a
'real' gift and you probably should feign some interest

Anyway, I will trade that in for just about anything else not giving a
crap what anybody thinks

2 comments:

Baby Stu said...

How does autocorrect not change "fain" into "feign"?

Mr. R. Lee said...

For Christmas, I got designer deodorant, cologne, body lotion, and after shave.

The suspicious, paranoid side of me is wondering if people are telling me that I smell bad.

Oh, and I also got a blowjob.