Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Take on the Christmas email offer

I always find that those emails you get from random online stores
wishing you a Merry Christmas are very odd. First of all, you don't
know us at all, don't send me some lame wis. Secondly, I know you
are just trying to sell random crap like a BBQ or a shovel but I can't
imagine anybody seeing this on Christmas Eve and thinking "you know
what? I do need a new faucet and at 10% off, this is the perfect time
to do some online shopping"

Last what is annoying is that I already get a thousand Christmas
wishes which aren't genuine but at least they come from a person, this
is like getting a congratulations on your birthday emails from
Alibaba.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I did that to a bunch of people -- i.e., sending "Merry Christmas!" texts out to a bunch of people in my contacts.

Most of those people were female.

I got a number of happy responses.

Basically, what I am saying is that this a good way to rekindle the possibility of obtaining vag from previous targets.