Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Take on Night at the Night at the Museum sequel

Just saw a billboard for a new Night at the Museum and my only thought
was. Who the hell asked for a second version of this, I'd have to
think nobody.
I never saw Museums 1 because, well, it looked horrible and if there
was a Museum II I'd be as likely to catch that as I'd be looking to
catch Ebola.
I get that Hollywood is completely devoid of any talent when it comes
to new screenplays (the exception is my buddy TC who has been working
on one which he says is excellent but no producer has bitten so far),
but this idea that they have to drill every last penny out of the
consumer with crappy sequels and remakes just shows you how stupid the
American movie going public is.

How about making a film which is either smart, funny, interesting
or..gasp..all of the above

The last comedy worth anything was The Big Lenkowski

1 comment:

The Bump said...

i actually think this is the 3rd in this series