Monday, December 22, 2014

Take on the lot

I've been parking for a while and I gotta think that these parking
places have gotten a lot busier as the price of oil has come all the
way down. I have been standing here for 20 minutes in a small
trickle of twin and am now completely soaked. I get they during
certain stains you have to expect more time to get your car but this
is ridiculous. They are moving one car at a time and trying to reach
a 5 series parked in the back corner.
For Christmas I'd like to get a dedicated spot right on Broadway and
45th street at $15 per day with no headache

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

How much does a monthly parking pass cost in a Manhattan parking structure?

In downtown L.A., the prices vary, but for most Class A high-rise office buildings around Bunker Hill, the monthly parking rates for the parking structures cost anywhere from 300 to 450 dollars a month.

Still worth it.