Monday, December 1, 2014

Take on the power lines

Read an article on Gizmodo today which reviews all the data basically debunking the entire media scare about power lines from the early 90's.   I am sure that all this research is solid without any bias, completely honest and not paid for my Big Electric but there is absolutely no way I'm buying a house under a major set of power lines or next to a transformer.   This is like the Richard Gere/hamster story, it doesn't matter how many time it gets denied or debunked; there is no way I watch Pretty Woman and don't think he's a complete pervert. Whether or not it's a fact is unimportant as I can ever erase it from my mind.  

I'd bet dollars to donuts that they find a link in 50 years anyway



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

It was a gerbil, not a hamster.

Just sayin'. 😵