Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Take on the Cinnabon

Saw a report that Americans were expected to shove one million
Cinnabons into their fat mouths this holiday weekend. I get that
there is a certain appeal to nearly 1000 calories of sugar, dough and
synthetic cinnamon but there is also a sense of pride and hope for
self preservation. The Cinnabon is an odd item in that it sounds
disgusting and when not immediately and directly confronted with one
I'd guess most people would say they could pass one up but when you
walk past one of there places with a four hour delay ahead of you,
rational behavior shoots out the door, that smell is overpowering

I have spent more time in an airport than nearly everybody I know and
can honestly count the amount of Cinnabons I've ever eaten. Then
again I can also count on one hand the amount of positive experiences
I've had at an airport. Who knows, maybe the only way to enjoy the
airport is with a Cinnabon

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I have never eaten at or from Cinnabon. That is some really unappetizing stuff.

McDonald's, In N Out, Jack in the Box, Burger King, and KFC all the way.

Zed said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-j72ALHHs