Friday, November 28, 2014

Take on cheap oil

Who doesn't like cheap oil? The answer seems obvious: Russian
Oligarchs, Saudi princes, Dick Cheney, Venezuela, Exxon Mobil and a
bunch of other multinationals and people whose livelihood depends on
oil. You'd think that's about it but somebody else who isn't
thrilled about cheap oil is me, not because a big part of my business
is tied to oil but because getting to my place of work is near
impossible. There is a direct correlation between the cost of oil and
the amount of idiots who drive into the city every day which makes my
commute that much worse.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

All those countries whose economies are tied to the price of oil will experience hard times...which means increased desperation in the female populace...which means increased sluttiness in Russia, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and the like.

So I'm for it.